Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Powerhouse Christian Musical Duo from Delaware

          I thought I'd let you know of a very underrated little Christian musical duo out there: Jenny & Tyler. I can somewhat brag that I have a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend relationship with them. My wife was born and raised in the "small wonder" state of Delaware, and therefore has a lot of friends who went to the University of Delaware, which is where Jenny and Tyler met each other.
          So yeah, they don't know me.
          In any case, they are good and worshipful songwriters. They seem to prefer the casual in-home charity concert with an unplugged and acoustic feel. Tyler presents a mild hipster aesthetic with the intensity of Christian Bale, while Jenny could be the next Brook Ligertwood. This talented pair should be known in more places than the East Coast.
          The video of their early-career hit, "Faint Not," (recorded in Nashville, believe it or not) is below for your viewing pleasure. Also check out their site!

 

No comments: