Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Our Daughter Kaylee is 5!

Almost 5 years ago, I had a Skype interviewing for the church position I currently hold. One of the elders of the church apologized that he couldn't attend a previous interview because his wife had recently given birth to their baby girl.

"Oh," I said. "My wife and I just had a baby girl, too!"

Just yesterday, that same elder and I met each other while dropping off our baby girls to preschool, and my daughter handed his daughter an invitation to her 5-year birthday party.

How time has passed.

I think my wife summed it up best in her message to our passionate and feisty middle-child:

Happy 5th Birthday to my sweet Kaylee Joy! Can not believe you are 5! You are such a delight to have in our home and just love to give us kisses  You live your life with passion and are a loyal friend to those around you. You love music and anything Disney and when you get the giggles, there is no stopping you  We love you, Kaylee!

No comments: