Monday, November 19, 2012

My Church's Adoption Blogs

          My church respectfully honored the cause of orphans and adoption yesterday, as November is National Adoption Month. I've already written about the significance of adoption, so today I wanted to let you know a few true stories that might be closer to home.
          As I might have said before, I'm proud of the church family that I serve because it has a positively disproportionate number of individual families that have adopted and/or are pursuing adoption. And only some of them write their inspirational stories in blogs, as listed below.
          As I said before, the blogosphere doesn't contain the other families from our church that have adopted from Korea, China, Russia, and domestically, but don't happen to be invested in social media. Feel free to read these stories. More to come!
          Happy National Adoption Month!

No comments: