Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Wife On Stress

          Shameless plug. Don't know how many of you know this, but my wife, Christina, is a popular blogger who has gone to conferences and been asked to post for a few organizations. She just came back from a "early pregnancy" leave, and is starting a little series on stress.
          I think, especially in ministry and parenting, that knowing what stresses you and how you (and your body) handle stress is one of the top priorities in helpful and practical self-knowledge. It's a journey that she and I are both currently undertaking and we recommend you take it too.

          "Anxiety and stress have unfortunately been a constant companion in my life. I know all too well how to live in survival mode without really being able to enjoy my life. I never want to go back to the unhealthy pattern I was in. I had to sit down and think through what is actually making me the most stressed." 


          You can read the rest of the first entry here.

No comments: