Monday, September 19, 2016

Tim Keller is Releasing a Prequel Book!

Remember when, in film, prequels were a fad? Well, how about a prequel apologetics book?

I only say "apologetics" because that's Barnes & Noble's best categorization, which isn't exactly fair. Tim Keller has always been possibly the most personable and charitable author among modern Christian pastors, and his books certainly don't take the sadly and unnecessarily reactive and combative tone of many other works on apologetics (or even on non-essential theological issues). I always joke that Tim Keller is the one person that might, just might, stand a chance of making me jump on the Neo-Reformed bandwagon. But I digress.

Tim Keller is releasing a new book tomorrow! It's entitled Making Sense of God: An Invitation to the Skeptical. It's a prequel to his popular book Reason for God.

You can read some excerpts.

I know I'd like to get it.

HT: Tim Keller and Matt Smethurst

No comments: