Sunday, March 27, 2011

400 Years (or hours?) of (blogging) Silence

Dear treasured readers (both of you!),

I'm sorry for the time of no new blog entries. Understandably, Lent is a very busy time for any pastor that oversees music in the church. If you live in our area and would like to learn more about what's going on at our church, please feel free to check out the Facebook Fan Page to the lower right of this entry, or click on "Sheboygan eFree" link above.

Lack of blogging does not mean a lack of thinking. I do hope to post more often in the future, with some less verbose posts, and this will certainly my one Google subscriber (hi, wifey!) happy.

In the meantime, rest assured that I am not suffering some bad case of writers block or going through some quandary of the purpose of blogging, going on a leave of absence from this blog, perhaps never to return.

I'm just busy, and, strangely enough, blogging (though sometimes strenuous) is something I miss doing.

Hopefully you'll hear from me soon.

-James

No comments: