Thursday, December 10, 2015

What Would Jesus Want For Christmas?

HNCK0360
Honestly, I’ve never really thought about what Jesus desires for the Christmas season until recently. Across the world, the Christmas story will be read, and discussions of keeping the Christ in Christmas (as cheesy as that sounds), will be had among Christmas.

If Christmas is all about Christ, what does He desire for the Advent season?

  • Does He want us to put up nice trees?
  • Does He want us to buy presents for one another?
  • Does He want us to perform “good” deeds during this season?
  • Does He want another Christmas pageant of musical?
The answer to what Jesus wants for Christmas is found in John 17:24.
“Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you have loved me before the foundation of the world.”
You can read the rest.

No comments: