Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Romanian Prayer

Five years ago, I had the privilege of serving in Romania. I volunteered at two children's camps, and then I was part of a miniature orchestra that went on a little tour, playing music and preaching the Gospel.

My musical training was well-utilized (I arranged songs for the orchestra, used my synthesizer for the children's camp worship times as well, and they played a piece I had written the original Koine Greek of Col. 3:12-14). But I felt I learned so much more about the works of God from the passion, maturity of the people I served with in Romania. I'm, therefore, thankful that Trevin Wax was able to articulate some of the things we should glean from our Romanian brothers and sisters in Christ (in this case, prayer).

You can read his article here.  

No comments: