Monday, April 21, 2014

Q Conference 2014

I haven't been able to blog or tweet much at all during the weekend of Resurrection Sunday. My online absence during Holy Week is probably going to be an annual thing. I'm too busy celebrating my Risen Savior with my church!

And yet I'm typing this post to let you know it's going to be yet another week before I start blogging again.

Last spring, I wrote about my upcoming attendance to the annual Q Conference in Los Angeles. This year, it's in Nashville. I'll land in Music City on Tuesday and won't be back home until Saturday. I'm very much looking forward to the "Nashville twist" to the conference, namely learning how my musical training could be used in creative ways to bring the Gospel and impact communities. Of course, I'm also looking forward to some "Southern hospitality."

I haven't been to Nashville in 10 years. In 2004, I spent the summer as an unpaid intern in a jingle shop. I was able to learn more about the music business and the rich artistic/musical culture (not just country music, mind you!) that is the Nashville area. Much different than the network TV show I don't even watch. 

So, I may not be blogging, but I will be tweeting pics and photos of my experiences. 

Have a good week, everyone!


No comments: